Saturday, February 19, 2011

Week 7 and I made my first goal!

I am a very happy girl today. I made my 5% weight loss goal of 13 pounds today. I crushed it actually because I have lost a total of 14.6 pounds! My next goal is to lose 10% of my body weight which would be a total of 26 pounds and I'm only 11 pounds away from that! I CAN DO THIS!! 


I have the support of my family. They are very uplifting. When I have a bad week the mantra is "Well you lost weight...thats good!" If it were not for my family I do not think I would have made it this far. My poor husband had to listen to my rants when I only lost 0.6 and 0.4 pounds. He keeps me focused, he keeps me on plan, he keeps me sane! 


I have a new mantra of my own that I repeat to myself everyday. "I am excited, I am motivated, and I can do this!" I am so tired of being fat and unhealthy it is time to turn a corner and baby I am on my way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment