Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Goal Bring It On!

Since I met my 5% goal it is now time to focus on a new goal and that is (drum roll please) to lose 10% of my body weight. I did the math today and I am 11.5 pounds away from that. I have been losing ,on average, 2.4 pounds a week. So my goal is to get rid of this extra weight in 6 weeks! 


I can do this, I know I can. With the help and support of my family and friends I have no doubt I will crush this goal like I did my 5% goal. My husband told me that when I get my 10% goal he has a surprise for me:) ! I am not sure what that surprise is yet, but I know that it will be awesome! 


Soon I will post my before picture and every few weeks I am going to post an update picture. That way I will not only be accountable at my meetings but  I will be accountable on my blog as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment